|Copyright 2010 VibrateForHealth.com
All rights reserved.
|This site is for informational and educational purposes only. The treatment of any health condition should be
supervised by a licensed health care professional. We assume no responsibility for error, completeness, inaccuracies,
or omissions. The doctors provided with links from this site, are independent professionals and it is your responsibility
to investigate and confirm any information they provide. By visiting this site, you agree to all terms listed here.
● Enables patients to achieve many of the benefits of a workout.
● Accelerates weight loss by increasing metabolism.
● Increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
● Increases bone density, usually reversing the effects of osteoporosis.
● Enhances pain reduction.
● Increases physical strength, dexterity, and endurance.
● Increases flexibility, range of motion and mobility.
● Reduces cellulite.
● Tightens facial muscles.
● Relieves menopausal symptoms.
● Rehabilitates injuries and ailments.
● Reduces the pain and discomfort from arthritis.
● Strengthens lower back muscles that can cause back pain.
● Helps to improve many joint conditions.